Friday 31 October 2008

not over yet.

*sigh. i dont feel much pleased...... with the overall effort i put into my P6 paper today. suicidal... that's the sh*t i'm going through now.

nnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaawww~!! Bwahahahahaha just a joke there!!!! hahahahaha. it'd take me forever to feel that way!!! :P . i just feel that my blog is in lack of emo confessions here~ unlike how most teenagers put into theirs... be it about their *oh-my-gosh-i-live-in-hell* lifestyle or their passion for monkey love!

Speaking about that... I don't know hmm. I don't believe in love anymore. I was having a pleasant chat with one of my more "experienced" friends who is at the edge of her 20s.... "When we are still young to know completely what life is all about, we consider an attraction towards a guy as LOVE. And only later in our years, do we know that.... that was never love." I agreed to her. My response: Infatuation, is it then? Frankly, I am still inexperienced so I know well how stupid I still can be when I am attracted to a guy and think it's all "love is all around you" (la la laaa~) . Hahaha. So there you go, a little emo-ish stuff from me!! *gasp!* hehehe.

Otago, NZ. They offer medicine and biomedical sci. programs. Plus, MOE is giving away scholarships of Otago to leave in 2009! And application is in one month time. So I'm thinking... should I apply for it? Parents have agreed. A brief one at that, though. But I still wish to go for Aussie or UK 'cause my relatives are concentrated (not diluted :P ) over those areas. Antah eh... maybe I'll just take the propectus before going to any rash decisions (like I always do).


Anyways, I'm off to study my chem. Big day for it is in 6 days time and I can feel my legs shaking in fear (nt for a dance!). Wish me Luck... 'cause you know how I love that ;) .

No comments: