Monday 20 October 2008

Nokia Nokiaaa~

the newest NOKIA PC SUITE is DAMMNNN neat!! Seee kaann~ Nokia is cool bah! Jaantah kan bali those other kinds bah.. I tried to convince the whole class back in KL... but ofcourse...... none listened to my so-called bull crap... which it hardly is, man. hehe. but stillll~ to those who are willing to listen! nokia atu bagus baahh! well erm.. i dont have major points to back me up :P but tapi kan.... you know... you can survive with it bah and it's all good for you (lau radiation, sama tah jua pulang nda baiknya hahahaha). Anyways, Ceramah will be continued... err... soon. Hehehe.

So, kan~ why I'm complimenting its neatness is that .. I finally got to upload my 4 months pictures that have been bangasing in zees phone of mine. And off courshe, ada foto2 yg mashih ku fakai brashes (talking in braces mode :P). Ehehe, Hmm.. And yes, I'm too lazy to post 'em :P .


Yesterday, I think it was such a good luck to have seen a rainbow that close & clearly. It's safe to say that it was a first time to see it hampir banar =) so I took a pic of it with my "NOKIA" phone :PP (cuba kamu liat~ even the quality of the picture boleh tahan jua kan? - sampat lagi tu) . So right, I got so excited over zat rainbow because si Barney has been influencing me with his songs!!! And also all the other colourful cartoons. Macam yesterday, I had to endure the ze Dora the Explorer for 30 mins ... and she had to save the baby pink dolphin by bringing her back to ze mother pink dolphin who lives right where the rainbow comes out from. and OMG, the journey had its obstacles like ze waterfall!! And as an audience, I had to navigate her (ENERGETICALLY!) to go left and right and good thing she listened to me, THANK GOD! :PPP She listens well.

I was also watching the album of the 'LAME PARIEHS'. This group of people is one of the most talented people I've ever seen performing through HANDPHONES. Like seriously, they'd win mTV if they were to join it!! I'd get their autographs in miliseconds if I see them! My compliments to you people :PPPPPPP . Only one person knows what random tai I'm saying.. Ehehee.

Something v. sweet:

The fragrance of our friendship,
Sweeter than the morning dew
The radiance of our friendship,
Twinkles prettier than young stars

That day I met you, my heart opened up,
Warm thoughts and firm trust permeates
through us,
The deepest secrets we revealed,
The deeper crushes lie concealed

As days passes by, my heart sang out,
Realised I had found a rare friend in you,
You who calmy hears my sorrows,
You who brightens up tomorrows

Alas, soon one day I shall say Good Bye,
Nostalgic memories will fade away,
I wrote this poem to show you,
And hope it would truly please you

The beauty of our friendship,
Full of grace, like a butterful
The secret of our Friendship,
Bittersweet and just implicit!


Thank You =)
OFF TO SCHTUDY :D.

No comments: