Tuesday 21 October 2008

Confidence...

"Believe that you can do it and only then, you can be calm....."


A wise man (boy in the outside :P) said that to me this afternoon. He's a one funny guy. Most of his words are wise and honest (something that's rare to find in guys of his age... seriously). He's sensitive, though..... But I know how most of the women are crazed for that sort of thing. HAHAHA.

4.30 was ze tuition... and I realised how I have lost my confidence in doing any practicals. Partly because experiences were not much... and that many grave mistakes were done during the June Paper that caused me the reasonable C . Hence, the words were given to me up there.And I think I'm feeling a lot better. Those were the words I myself used to say, but I dont know where that part of me went........

Or probably I've been refusing to think anything......

I better get prepared. Exams are incredibly scary. AND IT effin ANNOYS ME BIG TIME WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THAT "WE DO NOT NEED LUCKS IN OUR EXAMS .. SO GOOD LUCKS ARE NOT NECESSARY! BECAUSE EXAMS DEPEND ON OUR PAST EFFORT AND ONLY THAT!"

To those who have one mind with this person, I just feel like digging some soils up to feed you with it. EXAMS STILL NEED LUCK! WHAT IF YOU HAVE PANIC ATTACK?? OR THE 'MENTAL BLOCK'?? WHAT IF YOU HAVE THE WORST KIND OF INVIGILATORS (PRACTICALS CASES) ? WHAT IF YOU ENCOUNTER LACK OF CONFIDENCE ??


Also, we get encouraged when friends shout out their 'goodlucks' to us. It prevents us from thinking any bad lucks (as mentioned) that can occur to us. We feel more calmed and enligthened from any pressure we get. And that is how supports from the loved ones are VERY IMPORTANT.

All that said, I wish GOODLUCK to everyone for their upcoming exams ;) .
PS. Time for a late shower :P
awu .. lurus2 .. wajib dberitahu. LOL

No comments: