Saturday 18 October 2008

Exploring further.


Today was quite fun. Fun in a sense that... I haven't been out for a long time and that I have been wishing for a fresh air! I joined my parents to the hospital. My dad had to go for a check-up while I managed to revise through alot of the chemistry syllabus. My weak parts are at Equilibria and few of the equations which needs to be memorised. Sigh. There's just a LOT but generally, I am satisfied with all the theories now. It's the practical that makes me gulp 24 hours. And on Thurs, I shall face my destiny.


This woman made me laugh to death in the car. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED, YUM!!



OMFRIKINGOD!



Anyways, I finally got to see RIPAS after quite a long time. Nothing much have changed. I've always liked the calmness you get here and the people are just nice "Duh..??" . Went to PANTAI JERUDONG then. OMG.. It's been a long time! Hehehe. Actually around a month or so... I went here as well with my sister but it was at a different section (A more peaceful place) . Sigh... I enjoy the cool breeze :) no wonder many couples go here for a date! =P . And I've never experienced that sort of date.. Pfffft! So, my mum was here for the pasar.

One month ago. With Kaka & them!!

I discovered that the building was a part of the EMPIRE HOTEL.

DAYANA TERSAYANG :)

AND THIS WAS THE PASAR WE WENT TO, TODAY :)

Tell you what, the further down you go, the more revolting the smell gets. Haha... indeed, I am not used to it. So as I walking with my camera on my hand and some icky stuff on the other, a familiar tune was suddenly struck into my ears. It was repetitive that gave me some time to realise that it must have been from my past. And then, as I rummaged through the brain, some scenes started to flicker inside my head. I sped up passing the dead fishes and the unhygienic cats and as I raced to its noise, I finally got the name and saw it on its own little van. I was right:

"Mister Softy". I remember a nice guy who worked there whom I first saw at Gadong and saw the next year again (as I returned to Brunei for another holiday) at our Simpang in Jerudong. He was still as friendly as ever and I never doubt that he had forgotten me.


The one marked in red circle! =D . OH NYAM!!!


My mouth was watering like hell for it and another brainstorm was formed in my head..


"Man.. that tune sure knows how attract people! Come on, Jah! You're going to Aminah Arif jua after this! Would you wish to have the curvy kind or the totally roundy one?? EXACTLY MAN, think of how many calories are put in those sweet stuff! But... I haven't had those in like 5 years.. back when Adriana was only 2 or 1. And who knows when I'll bump into them again?? :( PFFFFFFFFT! JAH! YOU'RE LIVING IN BRUNEI ALREADY! You're never going to escape this so-called "heaven" of yours. So STOP THINKING and just help your mum pick those fishies. Eww.. disgusting man! .. Leh, atu pun! just dont think more and don't you dare go there. But but~ look at this kid beside me... Those creamy stuff he's licking right infront of me! Well....... would you look at him go! Hmm, having a lil doesn't really hurt now to think of it, sikit sja tapi. But you know, if you think MOOOREE about it, it would seriously be fattening especially since you have that function to go tonight!"



And they continue to argue until in the end, it was too late to have any! HAHAHA. And I've been crazy these days. I talk to myself like the convo. up there. I KNOW!! CRAZY RIGHT?? BUT I CAN'T STOP IT! IT HELPS ME TO DECIDE ON THINGS (considering the fact that I'm indecisive). It seriously works and I even get to bitch about someone to myself! HAHAHA.. LIKE "Eh.. orang atu ah.. mmbari sasak eh.. cuba pikirkan hati ORANG KAH!!! AWU BAH! PALOI EH!" Okay .. yeah .. now it seems too crazy. HAHAHA. I'll stop humiliating now then. And sometimes, I even think it's the divine voice from above. Okay, I'll stop it now. Shit man, that was all too much. Yes, I am crazy.. I know I know. That's it.. I'm stopping.


ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYS, Aminah Arif then. Met another relative though unfamiliar. He was friendly .. like extremely friendly. HAHAHA I CALL ANYONE THAT NOWADAYS :P It's either "super" or "extremely" . PFFT. hehe, And rupa2nyaaa~ he's an MD teacher! and I was like.. NO WONDEEERRR I recognise that spec of his :) . And he brought me to a conversation and was really surprised how he seemed close with my parents. Yes, so many surprising things just keep facing me here. Newbie bah.. Newbie!





The function that night... it was pretty fun. I get to hear some stories and saw my parents having fun with their cliques! The cake was sooo Le-Apple-like.. as in.. GOOD!! Rasa ice creamnya atu sama baah. Suka ku tu! NYAM! And I saw him. Alas.... it's been TOO long and unbelievably, I still remember him...an object from my past. I still do.....

I leave you with a korean-like picture of Dayana I just took. Hehe, emo berabis!




TO SIR RICKOOO~ (you know who you are) , I am so worried of that cut you made :( . PLEASE BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME!!!

TO KWKWWW/YUM/ANAK #6~ DID YOU CALL ? SORRY, ARAH RUMAH TGH. HJ MAIL tadi~~ WE CAME HOME PRETTY LATE. GO ONLINE BAAAAAAHHH :((( . MISS YOU LIKE HELL. AND you will have visitors next week ;) look forward to it k :DDDD . DAMN IT!!! I WANNA GO TO KL MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! Righ when I finished dying to live in Brunei, I just miss KL so much.. malar jua sudah ku cakap kan ? hahaha.

night lads & lassies.

PS. WOOHOO! WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT MANN! I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PUT FEW PICS UP THERE~ WOHOOO! WOHOOO WOHOO !!!! (kes kambang nii)





No comments: