Tuesday 14 October 2008

AS EXAMS! BEGINNN!

8.30pm and I just returned home with my school uniform still on. Tuesdays & Wednesdays are both taking me ages to go through 'em. I do have the most fun out of it with friends. And thank god, Saturday is a holiday~ that means I can have a long weekend rest from ALL these tiring days. WOHOOO~

About that quiting plan. This particular someone just gave me these second thoughts!!! AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Like I've said... I'm indecisive. But somehow, I seriously value his opinions, probably because he's open and critical. He said he was against it. I don't really grasped the reason to it well and it did made me wander in my own tiny brain for quite a while but in the end~ he finally said he wouldn't recommended me to do it but if he was in my shoes, he would choose to do it. And his points to this was exactly the same as to the reasons why I want to quit. AND FINALLYYY~ that got me pretty satisfied! ATLEAST kan~ HE WOULD "DO IT" .. but pfft.. he still wouldn't recommend me to do it... pfft.

Anyways.. I can't really type more out of today. I mean, a lot had happened... but I'm just too tired to narrate it all. Plus with all the exams... argh. I've been considerably LAZY and only tonight I feel the fear of the paper that will be set infront of me. Yes, examinations are commenced as of tomorow and I'm not ready for PRACTICAL. Ya Allah, please guide me well for the preparations! Atleast tomorow is P1 Maths. I did pretty well for the Mocks and hopefully, I can do better for the paper tomorow. WISH ME LUCK!!! ESPECIALLY YOU, YUM!

No comments: