Thursday 23 October 2008

The Butterfly Lovers


"I know you.. from Once Upon a Dream....."




Most recently, I watched the Butterfly Lovers. Honestly, I totally underestimated it. I always judge movies by their titles and I thought the name sounded a bit too common for my taste :P . Thought it was the low-quality, lame kind of movie aswell. However, once in the cinema... was totally embarassed by the stupid presumption I made and it was evidently pulling you into the story right from the beginning!

It's about destiny, how they've been destined to love each other right from when they were born , having dreams of each other. Sweet brabis.


The Wu Zun .


And the actor playing in this movie isssss...~ the HANDSOME bruneian Wu ZUN !!! I NEVER GOT TO KNOW THAT HE'S ACTUALLY A BRUNEIAN UNTIL YESTERDAY!! MY GOD!!! THAT's A MAJOR DOUBLE HOT *waving fingers* YUM!!!! I MEAN TO YOU!! NOT TO ME..! CAUSE HE'S NOT MY TYPE!! :P AND HE'S BRUNEIAN SOME MORE!! The female actress is also beautiful.. tapi ya.. ok2 saja lah.. hahaa~



The Lead actress cross-dressing as a male student.


NOW THIS IS MY TYPE !! I DONT KNOW WHY!! I PREFER HIM MORE THAN WU ZUN (rightbefore he got obsessive though) ! AND IT'S SUCH A COINCIDENCE HOW I FANCY THE BAD GUYS MORE THAN THE HEROES~ HMMMMM.

Okay, and thennn~ I just researched him and discoveredddd that HE IS THE BRUNEIAN DUDE WHO GOT INTO FARENHEIT AND WHOM YUM HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PROMOTE TO ME SINCE GOD KNOWS WHEN!!! AND I SERIOUSLY REGRET NOT BEING INTERESTED IN IT!


RIGHTOoO~ ONE THING I LOVE ABOUT THE MOVIE: FIGHTING SCENES WERE DAMN COOL, MAN! Seriously.. they were all good. Bigger cinematic screen gave me an advantage to watch it even better :D . I am so proud how Wu Zun can move like that! COOOOOOL BRABIS!

And then I researched more about the story behind this movie.. Rupa2nya .. the story of Butterfly Lovers was made like a very long ago.. a classic composition, a legend. No wonder, I found some scenes to have been "ancient".

And also the ending.............

Me: "Af.. ko tau apa artinya 'STUPID'?"
Afnie: "Apa?"
Me: "TU NAH .. ENDINGNYA AH!"


Ok, sorry for the spoiler. Hahaha.. tapi not MY kind sajaa! I think it'd be the majority's love though.. Ehehehe.. so no worries aight ;) movie is STILLLLLLLLLL spleendddidd! WATCH IT PEOPLE, SUPPORT SI WU ZUN! I heard he was at Empire early this week and was allowing people to meet him there... people who have the tickets to his movie saja :P . DAMN! OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS IS LIKE .. bleee. Kalau si Yumni, mati2an kali kan k Empire tu~ .. haha .. she doesn't like to miss this kind of opportunity (meeting celebrities) !


Ti Amo by 炎亞綸 & 劉力揚:


Ok, the first part was an okay but if you reach its chorus, right when Jade starts singing 'Ti Amoo Ti Quiero~', the song just give chills all over me! She's really TALENTED . So nice her voice laa. M falling for her :P Liu Li Yang/Jade~ :) ! Even the kids love it!

No comments: