Monday 3 November 2008

The fact that I care.

For the past weekends, I've been busy going through my chem studies. God! I can't imagine how relieved I would be after P2 on wednesday!! It's like... another burden would fall. Indeed, there has been many burdens I carry along with me these days... No... not pleasant at all.

And when I'm in that sort of trouble, I'd lock myself in my own tiny world and think of a way to get through it. Some may succeed and some don't. Either way, I seek help from God... and after I get stronger, my problem ends.


Anyways, the whole Otago dream came to an end :( Apparently... applications will NEVER be opened (AS HOW IT IS SAID AT THE NOTICE BOARD) because it ended like last week!!!!! When I went to the HEU, the lady thought it was odd that I didn't know anything about the Otago applications 'cause I got AAB for me mocks. Then I told her I was in BE and about my crazily complicated situation. *Sigh... I wish ... I WISHHH I COULD HAVE COME TO MD/BRUNEI EARLIER! AS IN LAST YEAR!! AND LEAD ATLEAST A NORMAL ALEVEL COURSE AND GET THE SCHOLARSHIP EASIER!!! :(

But ofcourse, with this sort of problem ie. the reason behind it (yg pasal my college di KL), I can only accept it and deal with it by working extra EXTRA hard. So no, I'm not giving up YET!


Lol, ofcourse, with big dream comes BIGGER COMMITMENT, no? Duhh :P


Tapi that Otago plan.... I guess it's done with. Maybe ada hikmah disebaliknya :) as my friend would say. Maybe I'm just not meant for it. Lol, shout out with Rick "DESTINY!!" .. :P Ah-neh-wayss.. I've hurt a friend a 2-3 days ago. Sorry. And as I said, bergaul di sini lain daripada what I've experienced before. Just different... 'cause I talk differently. The major reason: my malay alum perfect. Banyak org tagur sudah, even today, man (grr.. fahim!! :P). So my jokes, at times, won't dissolve well into ppl's head. So to ppl, sorry brabis if I've offended you in any way. I'm working on it. Especially my malay (you can check how aku bnyk kn cakap brunei sudah ni compared to my previous blog). So hehe... sorry.


K to Nisah! (Miss Nishish): I HAD A FEELING THAT Wu Chun's voice was dubbed in that movie!! But seriously, he'd be charming with the dubbing voice.... very dalam suaranya .. nice eh. I wonder how his real voice would sound like! Anyways, let's hang out, have lunch together ^________________^ hehe.

No comments: