Monday 20 October 2008



The best of Wonder Girls! =) . I used to listen to this like 24 hours a day man... (awu bah, exaggeration bah! ....... atu pun.. eheh). And now that she's gone, I miss it and also ofcourse the person who promoted it :PPP .. And I still love the MV. Very sophisticated. The dance moves are like super WOW.

I have no mood to get myself updated with KMusic anymore. Actually, I hardly ever did~ it was my roommate who got me the songs. And they were all relaxing... One of my ingredients to good sessions of studying. Sadly... I just can't have that sort of thing anymore :( . But we'll see that in one month time.... right ;) .

Ps. YANG CALINYA VIDEO ANI, RIGHT WHEN si JYP WAS BERIA-ING, ada tedangar bunyi tainya keluar!! mahal tu aahh hahahaha! now that's something!

No comments: