Sunday 25 July 2010

Vanity.


Bloody FB isn't working well. Can't seem to upload pics from the Cultural Night. Oh well, next time maybe. If i'm bothered ;) ... Anyways, just like my current FB status is saying... "Dear God, I can't seem to stop comitting the same sin these days: I just can't stop taking pics of myself! I might as well be suffering from vanity. Oh no no no~!"

Hahaha, and I really am for real. My phone's been a great emplyee for all this. Never have i regret hiring it :P . Take a look at all of these:


Are you Readyyyyyyy??? Mwahaha!

Haha.. should i continue? or are you already suffering :P

Emo.. my god. what? i hear you say 'more!' ! OKAY! :P

I know right! So pretty right! ("-____-)

Oh yesh yesh! That's me!

What, you wish for more?



*intermission* .. that's the surau of UO... it's right undearneath the music building. :)

back to me me ME! :P


And another one....


And another one... *yawn* just bear with it yea?


And another... one...


And oooh? what's this? Darn, wrong photo. I look drunk. Lem apatah lagi (astaghfirullah Lem). Limah damit squashed between two drunkards :P .. Hahaha nah, it was just the shocking flash of my camera phone. Useful indeed, can actually hurt people you know ;/ !




Lol, ahhhh.. that was fun. I'm rediscovering my self-confidence and younger days of being vain w/ my friends. I miss those days very much... I was named as vanity something then. can't remember much... but it was fun being stupid infront of cameras and yea, i truly believe that you can indeed gain confidence frm it :) . *sigh, how time has past and now, even getting my pics posted up embarass me. i guess i've grown... hope i could revisit those moments more nvertheless. wth, why am i being old, reminsicing and all.. as if life is gonna end so. Mind youuuuu, i'm still 19, OKAY! PFFFT!






No comments: