Saturday 17 July 2010

Studies.

Back in Dunedin. It's been a week actually.

I'm still not in the mood to study. Ever since I arrived here, I have already felt that the time is moving so much quicker than I am. I don't understand why. I do know that the day is indeed literally shorter here (compared to Brunei) but that still doesn't explain why I am being slow at things, like going to lectures and walking at a slower, more relaxing pace than ever. When I look around, things just somewhat fast forward. Can it be any slower? It's already a week and I'm still unprepared to get into the studious self. The desk is quite a mess, the books are hardly touched, the movies are more focused and I just wake up later than usual. I guess I haven't gotten used to the time zone yet.

I should start cracking up with study plans etc. I don't want to be dissapointed in myself again! Make no regrets, Jah! Lol, as u can see... blogging inspires me in a way, it just straightens my mind out abit. I'll write more if I need it.

Love Life,
Love Everyone.

No comments: