Tuesday 6 July 2010

Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Syukur Alhamdulillah. At this minute, I'm very thankful to Allah of the many blessings and love He has given us. I'm very much aware how many people tend to take advantage of these blessings. It's rather dissapointing. Have faith in Allah and He shall give you His love that no one can ever give you.

Anyways, i'm in Brunei due to emergency calls. I've been in the hospital almost 24 hours but i'm definitely not complaining. The heat is excruciating but I thank the wards for being at such low temperature. I slept over at one of the wards last night and it isn't as scary as I thought it would be :P .. especially since I was sleeping next to mama. This morning, the doctors did their rounds with interns following them. I got excited just by watching the crowd and listening to a portion of their discussion. I thank Allah, once again, for letting me get the grades i needed in semester 1 to get into 2nd Year Medicine.

My physics was suffering 3 marks away from getting a C . What a close call!! Alhamdulillah. That should be the last semester to be complacent with myself. It's real, this time. I must must MUST stop slacking around. InsyaAllah, I shall give in greater effort this time. I really don't want to regret being lazy again.

Dr W just sent a "well done" message. Kinda lifts us the spirit within me :) .

Love Life,
Love Everyone.

No comments: