Tuesday 20 July 2010

Lovers in Paris.

My left fingers are swollen from playing too much guitar. Was falling in love with it for a moment there. Lina was teaching me some chords of the Pills :D ... and after much practice, I am on my way there of playing it well!! But I should stop, seriously. my wrist aches and these swollen fingers just won't do, especially with typing all this! and yes, i'm talking about my left hand. apparently, its progress isn't much so far and my appointment will only be in Oct but no worries , it will be fine :D !! Amin. I just pray that by then, i will not be disturbed by any pain.... anymore. Amin Amin!


Ah yes, I was so close to be getting into NZ's tv !! So close !! nanti th crita.. malas i tulis.



And What have I been up to? Kdramas T____T ... my latest one has been Lovers in Paris. Few minutes ago tho, I decided to say goodbye to the drama. Oh, don't take it the wrong way! The kdrama is so damn gooood okay. In fact, twas quite a big hit back in 2004, even won an asian award! that doesn't happen to many dramas, yeknw! In my opinion, some of the old ones just much much better than the current ones. But then again, It all depends on personal taste.


LIP is one of my all time fav but I stopped it all because I got annoyed by the uncle after remembering what's he going to do in the subsequent scenes. He's a bloody turn-off really, being all irresponsible to his kid and eating well when he's letting the heroin to take in charge of his friking debts. seriously, pfffffffffft! So yea, I didn't want to undergo all those dramatic moment even tho his scenes were not much. And yea, most dramas would actually have some scenes worst. I still love the drama anyway just not those particular scenes =) ... watch it!


For now, i might just go for PASTA (2010)... hope it'll be entertaining. what got me was actually our Clazziquai singer, Alex, who acted in this drama as one of the lead actors. Cooool ey! I bought the DVD in Brunei, last week. In fact, I brought 4 dramas from Brunei! including City Hall, Fashion 70s and You're Beautiful, a present from my dear Kaka. All of which I will watch, insyaAllah :P .. I've completed disc 1 of YB... but I'm gonna resume that after PASTA. YB is def worth the watch, i'd give it to the comedy! :D talk about that next time.


So yea, I'm gonna zoom now.


Love Life,

Love Everyone!

No comments: