Wednesday 28 July 2010

Short one.

I'm seriously gonna miss PASTA. Like, seriously. I'm still, sort of, obsessing over it. Who can ever be more charming than our Mr. Lee Sun Gyun T___T *drools* . The impact he leaves is so great that his character is somewhat still in my mind! Seriously, I'm in love with his character more than anything and to be protayed by LSG is truly profounding. My new idol @__@ do not be surprised if anyone ever find his pictures pasted everywhere in my folder/notebook.

The drama itself is simple yet memorable. And it's such an easy-going drama... like nothing painful or heartaching. Even the conflict isn't so much yet they made it successfuly interesting towards the end! I never got bored w the storyline. It's basically a HAPPY drama ^__^ . I recommend it! I really really do. Besides, Alex (from Clazziquai) is in it. I'm sure i'm not the only one who drools over his soft soft soft voice ^0^ !!!


Obviously, I've been...a bum. "-___- . ah yea, sorry about the momentary deactivation. I felt a huge need to do so... until I realised, I shouldn't run away if I'm standing on my beliefs. Anyways, that is settled. And forever, settled. I guess I was never much of a romancer to begin w/. Maybe my life isn't meant to be shared with anyone special. Maybe I am born single and die as one. Hahaha, what am I blabbering about... My main point? I lost my faith in guys again. And maybe this time, it's a permanent thing. Therefore, I can see myself a spinster in some far future ;) . Yayee? Haha... also, one thing learnt: don't let the wind fool you (don't let the rumours win you over).

Blah, enough w/ the drama! I've been alone quite alot these days (seriously, didn't i just say enough with the drama?). I like to sleep more... daze over some korean dramas most of my time unless i'm actually watching them... I've been ignoring studies, which has been rather painful. And most importantly, I've been avoiding what my life is all about....

I can't think well. I haven't been thinking well, anyways. I am fine at one time... the next second, I don't know who or what I am anymore and what on earth I should be doing for the day. I am lost.. and that's when I start thinking about Allah.... O Allah, how many times have You accepted my repentance and yet still, I screw up after been given such bless by You, after You've already helped me in so so so so so many ways that I can never catch up with. O Allah, truly... I've never heard of any love stories much more logical... and better... and romantic.. than Yours. I'm falling for You more, day by day and I wish for its consistency. Pray, do forgive me ya Allah... for I wish to be a better person. Never leave me astray, I pray to You.

No comments: