Wednesday 26 November 2008

Wonders.

It's been a rather interesting day. More discoveries of sadness balancing with the opposite.

Oh karma karma karma.. you're killing me.

I din have much of a refreshing beginning, even tho I woke up at 10.30am. my v. busy days need to be compensated by atleast a nice 12-hours of slumbering -Mmm~ sounds seductive- and I haven't had that yet for the past weeks. So, I can't wait for the holiday. It'll do me good. Hopefully.

Some declared their holidays yesterday when it officially ends this Sat. Haha.. and sadly I can't do that since I need to suck up for the attendance "thingy". UhHhh~ I'm still not coming tmorow pulaaangg:P .. Sat sounds fun tho and i think it's best to come. The last day at MD. The last day to see friends in that huge campus. The last day to be officially a student there. Sigh... how sad this is. I'm only new and already I feel this way... how about the rest who's been here months before me? who's been together with their friends fr years? And that is how sucky this whole shit is. But oh well, life is full of suprises. So BRING IT ON !!! ( pjah power! :P )

Sadly, Sir Abbas is not willing to dismiss our Maths classes so my holiday won't really be... a holiday :( . I guess, I don't mind. I might not even go to KL afterall, which is a good thing 'cause I prefer spendin my off days at my home country, getting expriences from each places whilst collecting memories before i MOVE to else where. LOL .. I just thought of that after chatting with Ziqah. And she's right. I might not even be able to do karate as well.. Was really hopin for it tho, nish.

OHMYGODDD, I SAW CC TODAY! IT WAS V. V. V. V. WIERD! I've always had this idea that the people I met in Iran would stay there and would never be spotted again in the other side of the world. Just like those in Indon.. and even those in KL! So people like Jikkie/BB/Wane/Zaf/Dil/Diyana/CC... it's been wierd :P . 'cause it's like... seein u guys who once used to be some sort of my neighbours in a diff planet and now.. somehow... stalked me to earth because of my good looks or sumfin :P . BUT IT WAS GOOD SEEING U CC !! FUNNY IN A WAY BUT VERY GOOD. AND YES, I KNOW I'VE GONE TANNED .. LOL the walk + the heat = instant tanning. seriously... you brought me to my nostalgic mood again.. bringing me back to my KL days... sighh. including the time when she put up that stupid joke which involved the monash's computer catching me as an intruder ! ha ha ha .. very funny (sarcastically) LOL

Ahnehwayss, G'na continue watching Rick's recommended movies :) Thanx rick! And uh.. I've got four promises to hang out. I hope to keep these promises. I can't guarantee just yet :D .. 'cept for this sat with Jess. OH, Here's a random phrase: I DONT GET NO MORE OF OUR LIL BEDTIME STORIES :P ... if..... you kno what i mean.

TAGS? sorry, jaila .. yum . bisuk tah :P

lotsalove

PS. i have to chance to work at Reader's Haven for the holiday :D !!!!!!! Hope I'd get it!!

No comments: