Monday 10 November 2008

Plan for the future.

WHININGS FOR THE DAY.. DON'T READ IF YOU MIND!


You might wonder why I am so eager in planning my future. The world "future" means a world to me and it is... infact... one of my greatest fears. I know that it is pretty much stupid to those with minds of spontaneity but yeaa.. like... who cares. haha. And besides, I'm supposed to be graduating my A-Levels already like my classmates over in KL! Hence, the despair I am in and Hence, the whole planning that should be launching next year >__< .

But it's not happening. So I have to wait.. and wait.

My initial plan, during those KL days when I thought that my A-Level days would go perfectly, was to enroll into International Medicine Uni - IMU .. joining my brother. Haha. But ofcourse, that plan ceased to exist as, I have implied so many times here, it went the very opposite.

Anyways, today I have found the answer to everything. However painful it all is, it has been rather divine, really :P . It turned out that the Otago application ended early because the students were all to leave in January! LOL Even I would disagree to that. My A2 is not even done!! And even UBD Medicine begin in Jan/Feb! Yes, even by the looks of it, you can guess the dead road I'm facing here: I can't enroll anywhere for 2009 :( .

I was really crushed... I can only enter Medicine in 2010 ... when I will already be 18/19. *Sigh. That means I have to wait another friking year. The only advantage it gives is that I don't have to get stressed up studying everything by July. But it still hurts... I started my alevels when I was 15 .. going 16 .. and now being 17... I have to be retained to Lower 6 again. *Sigh... and now... another year....... that's a long waiting.

But I guess, I am still young. Haha It's all stupid, I know. my classmates used to get annoyed how I am so worried over this when I'm still pretty young! Well it's not the age, really! It's the waiting!!! I'm sick of A-levels... seriously >__< . It just hurts when my classmates have graduated and me, still ungraduated! *Sigh.

Atleast I hope to get the Otago scholarship for 2010 and leave in Jan. My parents are fond of it and me? It's the best choice there is .... for now. Hehe.


Whining officialy over.

No comments: