Wednesday 5 November 2008

Weeeeeee!!

k first of all, i LOVEEE the new hotmail layout. It's preeetty neat :) . Second of all, Chem went well. Infact, it was better than how I expected it to be. The topics are boring though. They're the minor ones that I hardly go through... Haha... no fun! I seriously hope I did well with them anyway! The two BEs doing the paper were only me & Mustafa and he has the same opinion of the paper. So eeeee~ insyaallah saja tedapat.

P1 to go. Heee~ but I have a bad feeling for it. If P3 was relatively easy compared to the past papers, that means P1..... have the chance to make me gasp in reality. God! Mudah2an inda taah saja! So anyways, after the big paper today... I decided to give myself a break from ALL the restrictions ie. I can update myself with the new movies and ESPECIALLY, me BOOKS!! wohoooo! Gonna start reading "The Tailor's Daughter". It's been rotting on my desk for a month. God! I should have saved its KinnoKuniya wrappers because someone special bought it ;p Eeeee~ And then! and then! (God jah..chill) I'm gna tackle that new obsession ... the one people's been telling me about. "The Twilight". I actually saw it being displayed ever since I walked into MPH since August. I thought it was pretty boring, looking at the plain covers but after knowing how Cedric Diggory (from HP) is starring in its movie, it MIGHT just be good :P:P .

Anyways, here's something cheerio:


HAHAHAHA. PALOI BAAHH!! HAHAHAHA. T-T-T-TTARO.

No comments: