Tuesday 18 November 2008

Briefly Done.

Firstly, I'd like to shout out a huge HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO MY YOUNGEST NIECE, DAYANA!! I LOVE YOU SAYANG. I think it's safe to assume that you're the cucu emas now. Hahaha. 'cause you're just so manja to your nene girl/boy. So we love you v. v. much! =D . May you stay cute & happy!

Tomorrow will be the end of my exam :) . And I have a lot of things in mind to do:

1) Watch Madagascar with friends.
2) Watch TWILIGHT with Yum (if she wants).
3) Re-build the third piano sheet collection (LOST in the sea between Indon & Brunei. Haha)
4) Complete the 5 books under queue.
5) If going to KL, make sure to make up a LIST!
6) Look for the bloody BOX that contains all your Bio AS. Indeed, I have to repeat my Bio AS again despite the painful A :(
7) Relax aka no tension aka TAKE A CHILL PILL. (HAHA!)
8) Look up for some classic movies (WOPEE!)
9) Shopping.


Now the last one is a bit of a problem to me. I don't really know a good place to shop here... for clothes especially. Gaah.. wteva la, ze beautiful eyes of mine shall lead me to it, no? hoho.


Can you smell that freedom lurking? no... not YET :) . For now, i shall stay up late till 1 or 2am . Wake up around 10-11am. Yep, another day out from a school day :P . NOT looking at its technicality, I wouldn't call it skiving, really.

I have exam waaa~ at 2pm ... and my brain would get all worn out already if it were to be used in the morning! As how I've said before, get urself the best of you even if it means to break a farkin' rule!! For exams mean much muchhhh more than that! Hehe.

Current favourite: The Call - Regina Spektor.

Goodnight, lads & ladies.

PS. Yum, I'm getting zose stomach's butterflies again. speaking about the stomach's butterflies... i really think its a good exercise...... cramps up those muscles..... call it a sport or watevr, it is rather an instant weight-loss! isit not?! Haha! So my advice, get ur excitment ladies (not in the sicko way tho!) like for an example, BEN BARNES :P ! and get zose butterflies working XD ! burn some calories ..!! haha bleh..

back to yum: and you kno what i'm getting zese butterflies for right? hahahaha. ok. me miss major lame-ooo.

PPS. notice the contradiction between the post and its title. haha. woops

No comments: