Saturday 30 August 2008

Huhhh!




I'm so sorry for my absence, dear blog. Things have been.. well... too much to write and I know how I've promised to Yum to post every little things down. I'm so sorry :) but permission to break the promise? :D .. Thank You! :D


Anywaysss, I better jot the things to be done before they drift away:


- Send pics to Meddie.

- Post few pics as an entertainment to Yum.

- Buy Nasi Katok :P

- Abide the "personal" timetable.

- Eat Zaf's gift :P


Ohkeee~ .. hrm hrm.. give me 5 minutes to do the first task. Ok! DONE! Wee-Hoo! Sorry ya med for the delay! Next thing.. yesterday we had a tahlil arah rumah tua. And, it also coincided with my parents' arrival so meeting few of the relatives were pretty.. awesome. :) The people I have not seen in many years were right infront of me and I had doubts that they'd remember me but turned out, they did :D . The only sad thing from that, however, was the question continually asked "Where is Yum?"





Yes, it is indeed so incorrect to see me ONLY, as if I'm incomplete and can only be completed by my other half, Yum. I miss her so damn much. :( And I hope you're fineee. I trust you can lead a healthy life there >:( . Mum misses you... awfully.. :( But it's life. So move on with it.. in a click, you'll be with us HERE! YAYY! Btw, a month without you... that's something new.

I have nothing more to say. I mean, I say it all on the phone! Hmm... I need to tell you something though! I'll call you :D:D .. it's regarding tuitonss! :D . Damn, credit went down $5 ! ARGGH! TALIPOON AKUUU BAAAHHHH!!!


ZAF-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RAAAAAH :D


My sweet chicka! hahaha .. Thank you eh for the gift mann.. So so sooo unexpected! Haha.. Padhall I was joking about the letter!! And ohmaaagoodd,, you bought me famous amoss.. oh, you're too sweet dear! Haha.. and I seriously.. most dearly... hope that you'd be in MD . We'd be like hanging out 24 hours a dayyy ! :D:D .. yes babe, the two lost bruneian girls in brunei! haha .. (huh??)


Some of my other farewell gifts.. MAHSA's. :)

Ebi Fry! My eternal favourite of Sushi King! Uhhhhh~

NANDO'S! Craving every bite of it :( !!!!!!!!!!!!

Holiday begins as of tomorow :) . It will, however, be blurred by mock exams! Huhuhu.. I might wont be able to make it to those exams anyway .. what with all the chicken pox I'm about to have! (I SO HOPE FOR THE OTHERWISE) Which will ruin my raya appearance .. I'm sure Yum's gna make fun of my pox-y face :( with people assuming them as pimples! OH SHOOT~ I'm sensing a dark future ahead of meee.

CHEERS!




No comments: