Thursday 7 August 2008

Not Much.

Listening to Aly & AJ.
It's a Bruneian Friday, today.

Lol, I call it that 'cause the people here are on their weekend holiday. Being the religious country Brunei is, they allocate Fridays as the holiday instead of Saturday due to the prayers the boys have to attend to.

That's still something I have to get used to. Well, like Kaka said, I'll have to get used to EVERYTHING here. The kids are at their play/bedroom while I revise my year-long studies of Chemistry. I decided to do so before actually starting anything in MD so that my mind can be more prepared and set to work!

Am I supposed to wear the uniform tomorrow to MD? I mean she said I can only start on Monday as tomorrow I will only be able to hand her the forms etc and only by monday, can they finish proccessing these. Eekhs.

Okkie, take care everybody. =)

No comments: