Saturday 23 August 2008

My Crush...

Wee! I love my saturdays =) .. although, i do have the feeling that my saturdays will only be as it is till the end of this year :( . OH! I SO HOPE NOT! I mean come on, man! I leave school at 11! Like Every Saturday. Haha.. ok, maybe it's quite the same in KL.. but that only happened when there's no lecturer to teach us after 11 and even that made me feel all guilty and unhappy leaving at such time.

So, it has been 2 weeks I've been in MD. I received my results around the same time. Alhamdulillah, satisfying enough to drift me away from any depression :) . And school.. well... there are its ups and downs but .. overall, loving it :) .

On Thurs, I've finally tracked down the people I've been dreading to meet for the past weeks.. such are.. Diyana & Amal. Diyana was a former Mutiaran... hahaha.. I still can't believe that a Mutiaran is in my school beside myself... HOW COOL IS THATT!!! So yeah.. it was a funny thing how we met ... We were miscalling each other, without having to realise that we were already beside each other at the Dining Hall. HAHAHA. I felt so clumsy ehh..

And then Amal... a cousin of mine whom I haven't met in ages. She's changed alot that I couldn't traced down her features anymore. Hahaha... And it was like a ghost when she nudged me with my name di Library. Shocking .. but was reallllllyyy glad to have found a cousin in School! BANYAK ORG BAHH.. CANA TAH KAN JUMPA YANG LAIN NIII~

Ok, so I've developed a crush (as obvious from the title) towards this guy. And people know how unlucky I am when it comes to liking a guy.. well .. I JUST CAN'T STOP MAKING TERRIBLE IMPRESSIONS TO THEM. That's why .. I never seemed to get close with my crushes... further ada pulang. haha.. Well there was that 3-4 years of crush on the boy in BIS (sapa nah??) and only him did I get close to and oh yeah, that one in MIGS ( sapa nah??) .. but that's it .. i dont they'll ever find out. Good enough :) .. But the rest were like... WTF is up with this lady.. lari ku ehh.. mmbari takut pulang.

It's not that I ever confessed to them, my mouth just keep talking unconciously of some STUPID STUPIDDD things. Talur kan? And the minute after our conversation end.. I'd be like "Oh NOT AGAIN.." . Seriously, I dont how know to end this thing..~ and you knw what's the sadder thing.. I only accept people when i LIKE them. Yes, hence.. a bachelorette for 4 years. Hahaha.

Ok, about this guy.. I am having the sameee problem.. He's owned by someone and seeing the consequences of these stupid fingers (for chatting with him), there is only at most 0.0005% of him ever to entertain me through this cyber world. He's responding me like "Ok.. I see" since then. And THAT's IT.

And I thank him. I mean, not for being the 100% type of guy he is but for bringing back this excitment that have been long gone since a year and a half ago. =) Haha.. WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING HERE? ABOUT BOYS???? SINCE WHEN? .. Well, Brunei kali ah.. atleast some adjustments of oneself shall be made kan?

Anyways, bah.. Ada diorang Najs.. I gottago. And Yum, just wipe those people in your ass with some tissues and lead your life with no revenge towards them. Peace is the best response to everything. :) . Live a healthy life. So Kwkw.. just urghh.. TO HELL WITH IT!!! I LOVE YOU.. 1 MORE MONTH TO GO..

I love speaking half n half here.. Banartah ... hehe.. if any wrongs though, tagur ahh.. k yum! LOVE YOU .. take care.. and everyone, inda batah lagi bepuasa.. be WELL PREPARED.

No comments: