Friday 15 August 2008

A Very Quick Post!

I love my Asus! Haha.. I dont know why.. I just feel like saying that... I mean, I haven't had the chance to show my appreaction towards its presence ever since it was first born. So here you go... though there were few times when you didn't make a good impression, I still love you for who you are and what you have given me. HEEEEEE!

Ok, this will be a quick post.

I had a short school day.. probably shortest ever. The last class of the day was MATHS. I didn't do well in the most recent STATS paper. Obviously, it's due to the fact that I have forgotten most of the principals of it. Hence, the absolutely dissapointing result. But ever since my first holiday weekend yesterday, I had the time to go rummage through my minds and bring back the classic stuff of STATS. Argh, I HATE IT.

Then, I had PS (free time). At 11 that is. Afni brought me to her hostel room. So damn nice. I mean, I wasn't allowed... but took the risk anyway. I mean, what a stupid rule.. students are only allowed to leave at 11.45. So might as well break a rule of entering the hostel atta time. Went back to the library and sought for Anati. Hung out with her for a teeny while.

Went to Immigration with Tgh. We first ate at Sugar Bun. Haha.. It's been a decade.. last time I ate was 12 years ago. Quality's gone down.. but very nice enough to eat.

Then, headed for the IC renewing part... blablbabla.. curse the person questionin me... rude & totally undisciplined. But not my part to lecture, so let that go... and went HOME. You know kan.. my brunei still not FLUENT enough to be able to undestand people FULLY. So, I was abit blur kan.. and she was like saying in bruneian
"SIMPAN YOUR INDEX FINGER (the bruneian word for it) & PUSING PUSING KAN IYA"
"Ah.. APA?"
" INDEX FINGER bahh!! ATU PUN INDA PAHAM KAH?"
"MM.. apa tu?"
"ANI BAH ANI!!!" shoving me her index finger.
"Oh.. atu! OK ok.." put my index finger there.
"BAH PUSING KAN TIA!"
So I pivot my fingers so that it's now facing to the right direction.
"EH APA KAN ? SALAH CARA MU ATU EH. LAGI SKALI EH! PUSING BAH PUSING..NDA PANDAI KAH?" as she demonstrated it. Sialan kali.
"Ohh..!" So I rolled my poor finger.
Sudah pun datang akhir!!! Geez woman.. either get your attitude right or get your job right!

Haha.. Yum, there are pictures... but sini a bit slow... so will probably load them arah Multiply.. Some for Mum jua tu.. hehe. Haiyooo~ Will load few pictures here.. right now, I have promised myself to abide my personal timetable. So I shall go. BYE!

No comments: