Friday 8 August 2008

Bringing back memories.


Yesterday night, my sis' family and I went out for a bit of shopping (mainly because of my presence). We went to Yayasan and only god knows when was the last time I've been here. Our journey to there brought us to quite a few of sites of attraction of Brunei eg. the er.. mosque. The lights made it all so beautiful and well... rich. I love it.

As we reached the Yayasan, we first headed to "guardian". As being introduced by Kaka, there are only "few" guardians here. And that's a problem for me. Because I go to guardian probably once a week/two weeks. Reasons are such that my necessary toiletteries, lotions, facial foam etc. etc. are found here! and ofcourse the most important ones: my menstrual pills.

I've suffered enough from my period. The pain is not at the usual place, FYI. Incidents even occured like one that humiliated me which will not be mentioned. I've been to many doctors and one said to decrease food intake (quite irrelevant), one said to take in some sort of birth control pill (ha ha?), some said to take in some sort of hormonal control pill... and another.. well... "go take panadol lah!". FYI, Panadol is too weak for me to able to bear the pain. Though it works on my two sisters, it never workds on me. However, until about last year of searching, one local malaysian doctor introduced me to "Synflex".. the mother of Panadol he calls it. And it is sold by pharmacies everywhere. I just hope I can find a Jerudong-ian pharmacy here that sells it. Guardian just can't be the ONLY pharmacy kan???

So, anyways.. sorry for digressing (I just can't control myself sometimes). Bought stationaries there and it was sad how Dayana was fighting for this BJ (Barney's friend) to be hers :( . Sian.. she wanted it so badly as she held it tightly, not willing to give it away. In the end, we had to lie to her that Daddy will pay for it and only then, did she give BJ to her daddy.

The exact replica of Me & Yum.


As I go through parts of Yayasan, I tried to retrace back the memories I made here during childhood..... but... they're all gone. I just can't seem to remember them. It's like at every part there, I'd go "I know I was here but... what was I doing?". So that being said, I feel sad that I just can't seem to retrieve them. How isit that remember Iran, Indonesia.. definitely Malaysia but only few bits of Brunei? But I will make more when I'm still here and breathing. I will make new memories.. thick ones that my 80 years-old self can label as "When I am in Brunei"

We then headed to JOLLIBEE for our dinner. And I think this is my first time eating here. So, sorry for being so.. sakai. I took quite a few pictures. LOL.. And like CC once said in her blog, the food is nice! the gravy! oh.. dear.. god! YUMNI WAS RIGHT! HAHAHA.

She seriously loves posing. A natural poser tah banar.
Seriously, take out a camera. She'll pose for ye!

The Jollibee Food!!!
Went home then and watched the opening ceremony.I wondered why Brunei was not there.. but then found out from Tgh and turned out, Brunei backed out!! it was announced on tv at the RTM kah.. not sure.. hee. OH WELL!!!
Had a chat with Yum and Mam (skajap saja). I miss you two :( so much...


Today... woke up on Adir's (Adriana & Irdina) bed and slept for a while again at my own bed. It was 6am and damn, the view from the room was breath-taking. 6am here, FYI, is too late for subuh already! HAHA.. at Msia it'd be around 7.10am where the sun begins to rise and where at Brunei, people should be in school. So yes, that is why I am still not used to waking up at 6 here. IT'S TOOOOOOOOOO EARLY!!!!!! everyone's asking me "Sudah ko adjust your life well sini??"

Woke up again (by the Super Pengacau Kaka.. haha) at 7am. Played for awhile with Dayana and at 8am headed off to take some passport photos at this Studio. And I only had to wait 2 minutes for my photos to get ready. ISN'T THAT EFFICIENT? Lovely! haha. And yeah, the pictures' are quite good... even though I look like some geek. "-___-

Went to MD to get all my forms settled. She said she's gonna fix me to a tutor group and a timetable. Yum, it's like BIS lagi yum. The whole system! It's like going back to school!!! :D:D haha.. So I can't wait for my timetable so that I can get my personal one done as well (haha.. yesssh, typical! i know you hate this Yum.. but it's good for time management and all :D ). Wee! MD, here I come on Monday!!

Went back home then and hung around with Dayana. I then thought of taking the old routine back in place again.. Strolling outside to the neigbours' home, arah Tua, Tgh Ghani & Tgh. So, I decided to take Dayana with me. And as I was telling my plan to the nanny, she was already heading to me and minta bekipak.. hahaha.. faham rupanya~ . And then, Dayana asked for her topi and selipar arah nanny .. and off we went to Tua.

The Natural Poser, Ka.

I decided to use the back way. But.. uhh... lots of changes.. and the gate berlock!! SINCE WHEN?? .. so I had to travel to the big gate.. and from there, I went to Tgh Ghani punya rumah with all the cats. AND OH DEAR GOD, BRUNEI PUNYA PANAS!!!! TERLALU PANAS!!! Dayana.. on my arms... on the other hand, were having quite a fun looking around the taman and cats there. Then, went through the gate connecting rumahnya and Tua's.. and payah kan cari awalnya.. haha.. quite new.. and went through Tua's back door.

I Salam Tua whom I have missed sooo dearly and Naqiyah who was so damn funny and was very welcoming with our presence there. Dayana, however, hid her face throughout the whole 1 hour I was there even though she requested so many of Naqiyyah's biscuits! hahaha.. Naqiyah grew fond of Dayana and before I went home, she was like "Tunggu tunggu, mau pigang bebi dulu... ah nyaman!! ah cute cute..." .. hahaha.. she's soooo sweeet! And I can bet she'd be a good sister to Ka Najwa's next one :) .

Then, I went back home and got a call from Tgh who wanted to take me to GIANT . I've never seen big ones of Giant in Msia before.. so it was a first... Yum, the place was as big as Tesco atau Carrefour. So isn't that good??? hahahaha. Dapat mama shopping kan??

Hehe, anyways, when I wanted to leave home that time masa Tgh mnunggu luar sudah.. I said goodbye to Dayana who was merajuk and made an angry voice. She stayed a few metres distance away from me and then, when I went outside .. she started to cry and was begging me to go with her :( ARGGHH!! I WANT TO LAIII!!!! nanti lah .. masa alai basar lagi k! and I left her there at home, feeling all sorts of guilt inside me. ARGH!!

eh siuk ambil ya eh!



Bought few stuff like tudungs.. and 27 Dresses. Eh gila kali.. ain't I just outdatedd???? HAhaha..

Tomorrow, there's a wedding to go.. A bruneian wedding.. i mean, duhh.. hahaha... should i go kah yum?? .. Anyways yum .. take a good rest! eh mama nipun ! HORRAY HORAY !! I MISS YOU MA!!! SANGAT2 !!! eh .. banartah.. our two little princesses jsut can't stop screaming!!!!! .. yum, ko tau napa tu?? masa ko tipun diorang still screaming atuu? they all had birthday parties dari skulah2 diorang. HAha.. yatah tu nah.. don't feed cakes to your children!!!!


assalmualaikum

No comments: