Monday 21 June 2010

relaxed.


firstly, i'd like to apologise for my rather emotional post previously. i ought to erase the bad memory it can bring. anyways, people may wonder what i've been doing for the holiday so far. since i've been a little too careful w/ my income, i haven't been out to enjoy or even shop except on Friday when I dined at RF, malay restaurant and karoke-ed w/ friends, as well as yesterday's desperate lunch of Mac&Cheese, bought at New World (nearby supermarket).

despite those, i've been saving myself from shopping spree by watching a korean drama and some rental stuff of english movies and even scrubs from nearby Video Ezy to which I finally registered. Wooohooo! I can go watch english movies/dramas at a cheaaaap prize nw! but anyways, that still gives me not much satisfaction as a korean drama would! And as ever, I am again hooked to this drama, Queen Seon Deok!


That said, I've been watching day til night and I'm at the 30th episode. I've got about 35 episodes left. Yeah, it's one of those classic historical dramas but it's definitely NOT boring. those who are close to me would know how much I've been searching for a book/drama with a historical theme that would put me to such uneasiness if i stop halfway through. and this drama is giving m hell by being so. if you watch it whole-heartedly, it will speak for itself.

What else I do? Do you want it at such detail?! Fine.... Pray/Sleep/Shower/Tidy room/Eat from hunger/Binge from boredom or to make our dramas even that more entertaining!/stare in spaces/wander around corridor/lay in bed/laugh from boredom/gossiping etc..... i'm too tired to write more :(

It's definitely like Dae Jang Geum, only better. absolutely recommended :)


Gottago,

Love Life Love Everyone.

No comments: