Wednesday 30 June 2010

Over the clouds.

Is it truly impossible to be getting into both adventures at the same time? oh i'm sorry, by adventures, i mean stories. i'm sure a lot of you would know that by now.

i haven't been doing much for the past holiday. i've been watching dramas most of the time. unfortunately, i've finally finished watching QSD. it's such a sad case because it was a damn good 62 hours of my hol. i was at peace everytime i watch it, really gets rid of the depression.

i like being dragged into the past and live with the heroes and obstacles they encounter. it sort of puts me to rest and somehow gives me faith in life as my worries are nothing compared to theirs. watch QSD, it's worth it. i have shed thousands of tears over it and definitely recommend it amongst other korean dramas. proof? (a) QSD is the winner to MOST of the MBC Awards. Most of these awards are the major ones. (b) more than 40-50 episodes of QSD are rated as 1st in korea. I hardly see such a perfectly composed drama myself. In fact, honestly? I've lost faith in korean dramas for the past few years and many people have agreed even MBC was in trouble in 2008. i'm sorry but there's just not much that suits my taste anymore. Thanks to QSD and some other dramas with it, i'm back to a kFan.

so now, i'm watching DongYi (another historical drama!) + reading this book. 2 adventures at a time. this puts me to fear, really. fear of the fact that i might ditch one of them forever. i'm that kind. if i choose to follow one and promise myself to resume the other one after finishing it, i break that promise and never actually "resume" it in reality. yes, i know myself that well. hahaha when i say "forever", what do i know! i haven't really actually lived my whole life, have i now?

hahaha am i just so bored over life that i'm assuming i have none by watching dramas 24 hours? i just need the perfect stress-free holiday i'm looking for....... and my method may be wrong but come on, the reason to it all is just one hell of a good relaxation.

then, why am i using it to go over the clouds and leave the world....?


cheer up, jah. cheer up.

No comments: