Sunday 20 June 2010

holiday...

as the title says, holiday has officially begun. my heart, however, is not yet in the mood to celebrate the joy it can bring. i even doubt that it may bring any joy at all. i think...i THINK i committed suicide for my Physics paper. Only a night before the exam did I know of the fact that getting below B for PHSI would put me to a bad place in getting into 2nd Year Medicine. I seriously.. had no idea.... How stupid.

I thought they meant B for overall (like the other Health Sciences course excluding Dentistry). I swore I did because if I didn't, I would not have done the craziest thing i could ever do which was to relax over Physics paper and perhaps others as well. What... on.. earth... was I thinking? First year and I already screwed it up.

Therefore, I need time to pull myself together.

As of now, I am in full of regret and misery.

No comments: