Wednesday 23 June 2010

At times, don't you just wonder how life would be like if you lived in the 1500s where having a sword placed against your skin is pretty much normal and there lived warlords and kings and queens and peasants who worshiped them since they are basically prophets to them.

don't you just wonder what role would you play in a historical chinese/korean drama? Hmmm, in my case, I think I'd play as a bastard given birth by the mistress of the King and then abandoned by the mother who has actually been plotting a hell lot of things to gain as Queen. Growing up in a distant place, far away from the kingdom, I fought to learn how to give those heroic moves and survive, just to search and avenge my parents for my abandonment and you know, take my right as a Princess? Nevermind.

But anyways, life would be so cooooool if I get to learn to slaughter and play with swords :D Man, toooo much of QSD (Queen Seon Deok). I'm kidding by the way. I wouldn't want anything to do with swords and having to rely on it to survive. I love my life the way it is. But hmmmm, if I actually lived back then, (here she goes again) I'd definitely take the chance to work in the castle and try to take ANY opportunities whatsoever just to get involved in a drama. For instance, when they assigned me to be a cooking maid at the kitchen, I would cause so much trouble and lure the head of kitchen to get his/her attention to me me me. And that can mean by acting so smart with my words or just so troublesome. And when I get any chance to serve the King, I would straightaway purposefully screw up (like getting all his foods fly about) and act all innocent and cute that he falls in love me. Unfortunately my head was on the line due to the evil kitchen head who had enough of me and ask for me to be eliminated. A warlord then saves my life and bla bla bla bla fall in love bla bla ... in the end, lives happily ever after as a Queen................ or mistress..... not as warlord's wife because then i wouldn't have a lot of power.

It's fun to have a little bit of imagination :) .

Wow, life in the olden days really are cool. Maybe I should stop there '-_- ... today's a great day cause Cumby is practically empty :D . even this computer lab, i feel powerful (king-like powerful) since I'm alone and I can do whatever I want! wohooo~ i feel very much at home.... and powerful..... (totally influenced by Mishil who's suffering from obsession in power "-_- ) .

As usual, woke up at around 6.. and instead of staying in bed for half and hour, went for shower and sahur to fast for the day. cooked my rice and indomi and just had those as well as timtam to survive till the sunset comes later. watched scrubs till about now and since I miss QSD so much (nearing 40th episode), decided to come down 'ere with my laptop and stream all the videos into my laptop while using the cumby's comp to have some fun :D .

i'm gonna be seeing a doc at 2 about my hand. erm, truthfully, i'm as nervous as hell.... but i'm gonna give it my best shot to explain and convince him of my pain that comes and goes. for now, i better prepare for it.

Love Life,
Loeve Everyone.

No comments: