Sunday 14 September 2008

Ergh.

Today is such a fine day. Exam is OVERH and I'm pretty sure shouts of hurrahs would be everywhere. Daddy took me out yesterday. He brought me round like a tourist. Hmm.. I was pretty suprised myself hahaha seeing all the stuff that I have not seen of Brunei.


First place was a Princess' Castle nearby the Jerudong Park. I get to see the other half of it atlast. And it was my first time. Seriously, to think about it, Brunei have so many Castles of the Princes and Princesses and Queens etc. And they're HUGE. Like REALLY Huge. Amazing sceneries, I shall add.


And then, we went far ahead to Pekan Tutong (haha Jauh??) I also got to know what Pekan means! Daddy went there to buy something from a particular restaurant there near the Sungai. Didn't get the time to really enjoy the view but having the ride was already fun. :)



Right now, my heat for dramas, as I said, have returned again. They were gone due to my big commitment to AS and haha, I'm glad I didn't have any regrets from it.


Anyways, I watched the first few minutes of Corner with Love. And I'm thinking... Yum, is it really GOOD??? hahaha. But Barbie Tsu is damn pretty here. She's a natural beauty, I have to say! But the story is like.. uhh... I need confirmation Yum.. what is your true opinion?? Bagus banar kahh?


So since the DVD was wrecked... decided to go for Silence. And hahaha.. Kaka was continually touched by her Vic Zhou.. haha.. Yesyes, me too :P .. but what i love most is his voice. His songs are *sighhhhhhhhhhhh*.


AH YES, stuff from KL came yesterday kann.. So I managed to rummage through our collection of K-Dramas. And I decided to watch back my Hotelier.. :P Bae Yong Jun.. my first love :P !! HAHAHAHA. As in he was the first korean actor I gila-gila of. But the real first one is the Taiwanese Jerry Yen or Vic Zhou. I even remember carrying stickers of them to school like some sort of a lucky charm. How LAME.


So people who is a fan of Bae Yong Jun (from the Winter Sonata), it is a MUST MUST MUST that you watch the classic Hotelier. It blew my 12 years old self off :P . I am also planning to continue watching Jumong (baru jua first 2 episodes! already siok. NGANYA NO COMMITENT!! HAHA) and then probably............... Honey & Clover, J-Dorama. Got em all.. just the will to watch it NGANYA :P . HWAN JIN-I!!! I FORGOT TO FINISH IT!! hahaha .. arrrrgg.. i miss my beautiful boy there.. *sigh*


What else what elseee.. Oh yessss, MARS the taiwanese drama.. heheee.. 3 episodes left.. I'm too hesitant to watch 'em.. cause well.. I dont want to miss them after finishing the drama. Huhhhh!! BEMASALAH hahaa.


And oh yes, I miss Bong Dal-Hee. A good drama it was. I mean..... not much of a romance (compared to the other K-Dramas) but love LOVE love ITTT. I'm sorry people.. SEE!!! I'M BACK TO THAT DRAMA-FREAK!!
I'm rarely this fanatic but isssshhh there are hardly any novels around this house waaa and I can't find MINE arah kotak2!!!!! WHERE DID YOU PUT 'EM YUMM??? hehe..

OH SHIT, MAKAN UBAT. AND MY FACE..... gone lah! haha. makan udang galah lagi!! huuuhh.

Gotta make a list before I forget them. Deadline was last week. Indeed, I'm forgetful.


1. Search for Nurul Ain's phone number!!!!!
2. Return $25 to Mum.
3. Return $16 to Kaka.
4. Plannings for next year!
5. Search for novels (I think I saw the box arah store pulang)
6. Do STATS as of tomorow!
7. Ermm.. another planning before next week for you know lah :P
8. UBAT BAH UBAT!!!


Right. Kan menyanyi Rang Wo Ai Ni ku :P sama dina. Pandai Dina nyanyi ah.. shocking!

No comments: