Monday 22 September 2008

ANTAM TIA!

stupid thing happened the other night. BAM! I bumped right into a closet and got a gift from it: a swollen forehead... Anyways, though it still stings, I managed to study alot today. Very satisfied with that and along with that, I have also discovered quite a few things today:

1) Capital Scandal is super duper interesting! just watched its first episode and am totally hooked.
2) Frankly ,this font never impressed me. Will change it, soon.
3) I had two things to say to YUM but i ALWAYS ALWAYS forgot to bring them up!!!!!
4) BYJ acts in Untold Scandal. I'm totally gonna watch it.


5) Sadly, I might not be able to do any of these. EXAMS IN LESS THAN 4 WEEKS and yet, I still sleep like a baby and watch drama till late night. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? and PLUS, the book bought "The Savage Garden" doesn't help me at all for now I'm more confused... It's like should I... study ka... drama ka... or read ka............................ If yumni was here, it'd be strictly to only "study ka.." hahahaha.

But thank god, Kaka brought me to her school today. Had a great time watching those kids and reminiscing (in the head) of the ol' good times in schools. *sigh* So, I'd say, she's my new study coach :P .

Ah yes.. Yum online.. will tell her now.

Hehe, done! so the seconds news, that I have told her so eagerly, was greeted by a less enthusiastic Yum. Grr.. ISN'T THAT INTERESTING?? JEONG JUN HO, my exboyfriend (no marriage tu ah) and who acted in My Boss My Hero/Princess Lulu/My Wife is Gangster etc etc., turned out to appear in HOTELIER. INTERESTING JUA TU!!!! And he's H O T there.. like DOUBLE H O T hahahaa! awu bah .. fine.. it's nothing i guess.. not even a NEWS at all. Pfft.

Bah, night2 !!!

eeeh, ugly font. WILL CHANGE. DEFINITELY! (NATO NATO :P)

No comments: