Wednesday 17 September 2008

Drama Drama Drama.

Though it's already the 16th night we puasa, a Selamat Berpuasa to each of y'all :P Sorry bah.... I'm just too occupied. Hehe as in.. my nights are filled with Hotelier, My mornings are filled with sleeps to compensate the Hotelier-ing hours :P and My short afternoons are spent as I wander into spaces or study (for a while nganya) :P and the cycle goes on and on. Oh how tiresome! sapa suruh liat drama kan!!

I found the best site for those who get crazy over Hotelier :D and it was worth the hardwork of searching it because ... what lies beneath it are the things that I have been aching to get! Ok fine, a complete exageration there. Only the music sheets infact. Hehe. But I'm so bloody happy! I have been craving for it for over 4-5 years and having it in my hands now, only god knows how I'm gnna rip it apart just to show my enthusiasm. AAAAAAHHH! And I think it deserves to be linked: www.hotelier2002.com (although it wont be any use... knowing that Hotelier is THAT old)

Oh yes, scene #1. Maybe it's something I'd like to share so that it may be a lesson to you all. Point of it is, really, NOT WORTH YOUR TIME WAITING FOR A REPLY FROM A CELEBRITY. (duhh right?). Song Yun Ah .. the lead actress in Hotelier .. had a huge fan during around the time after I watched it for the first time. HAHA.. Me, that is to say. :P

I even labeled a file "Memories of Bae Yong Jun & SYA" and insert everything I have printed out of the internet (whether they're pictures, infos, lyrics etc) and the thing ahead of all was .... SYA's email address. And you can guess the stuff I wrote in it which were all pretty much from the bottom my heart. Haha, yes... they were rather freaky considering that we are of the same sex. I can explain that: I love dramas and people acting. And I considered her as one of the great ones.

Well anyways.. I waited for 6 months for a reply from her :( .. I even made a new account that I checked daily for her words. But there were none. And from that day on, I still love SYA but I learnt to never be fanatic anymore.

Haha.. I was 11 or 12.. so forgive such immature thing but I remember it was a huge impact on me, being too much of a fan and all... Sigh. Anyways, Song Yun ah! I still like you! :D .
The kids have gone asleep and I dont think the connection at KL is any good now since none are replying me. Fine fine fineeeee...

Ah BTW, I saw the dance moves arah TomTomBak. Ok ok.. I know kanak2 stuff. But it was only coincidence that I was infront of it when the kids were watching it :P (alasan!). Anywayss, they were doing Kabhi Khusi Kabhi Gham (my still no.1 indian movie!)! So I got all excited and loved it. Haha.. and then, it hit me.. right from the beginning.. it was what Yoga (Yoggie Bear) had taught once upon a time ago !! heeehh.. I hope she still had it in her memory of teaching me the dance moves. Sigh.. though I was no good (AT ALL), I still enjoyed learning it. Haha.. hardly any of my friends does blogging but to hell with it... I miss the people I know in KL. It's been pleasure to have met you all.

NEXT DRAMA UP = HWAN JIN-I .
Watch from the beginning and this time, must reach its ENDING !!!!!!!
HAHAHA .. NATO NATO :P

No comments: