Wednesday 4 August 2010

A Rapist On The Loose

Gahhhh.. why am i giving more trouble to my left hand T__T lol, i can understand now why guitarists have rough hands in contrast to the pianists who have more slender and soft hands. don't worry, i still love piano more and since, i can't get one in my bedroom (aa duhh)... i've been learning and plucking guitar every now and then. must. stop. but i have to say... i'm getting the gists of it ^^ ... def not a pro yet tho. i have no intentions of being one anyway.

i just got home frm the library, 7.30pm. and in Brunei, that'd already be like around 9pm. so yeah, i guess you can consider that late. And since there's a rapist on the loose (not facebook, this time haha) close by, I was quite afraid about going home alone. It started when Shiou Yii was telling Sasa and I how there is a rapist that's been going around, kidnapping people and stuff. 2 girls have been victimised. A coloured man is suspected. Gahh, why when it comes to raping, does the coloured ppl have to take blame? okay, maybe it is factual anyway... bt i get all suspicious when it comes to that description, the fact that it may just be biased on races.

So anyways, thanks Dibah fr checking up on me during my studies ^^ , I felt safer somehow. Atleast I'll be discovered by friends if anything happens (Nauzubillah!! What a thing to say). When I left the library, a coloured man was walking behind me at a faster pace (who in the english world would walk faster than I do anyway!) than me. Gah, Darn the description! And my heart started throbbing a little and I stole a glance at him, a four-eyed guy, absolutely most definitely geeky which is proven by his bags, facial expression and body language. And an old suit?? Pffft, him, rapist? he's too innocent. he might just as well BE the rapee (victim), for all I know!

So I went ahead and as soon as I left the uni grounds, I guess my fear won a little over me again since I know passing the clubs & sox would force me to walk through a rather dimmed area. But then, there was a woman jogging by...alone.. and in a sleveless top and shorts with a great shape. Haha, and I looked to other side and I see more women jogging in a group. Blegh, I thot. they are way way wayyy more susceptible victims than I ever am! :D esp the woman alone. So thank you, joggers, for jogging by all my way to Cumby. Very happy indeed (and selfish at that too! mwahahaaa!)

And there's this guy... right... okay.. hahaha... i can't stop giggling now... maybe i'll never be able to end... this... hhahaha... sentence... ok.. stop.. stop, be MORE SERIOUS!!!! *uhuk* And so the history repeats itself, I can't seem to know what to do w/ this one. He doesn't seem to care about me anyway or take any interest in me......So... I just... wish... that... there's... a way to change that :P . Haha.. talor eh.

End.

No comments: