Thursday 16 September 2010

Transition.

Hey yaa! (The typical greeting of NZers)

I can't remember when was the last time I updated but imma assume that it's been 2 weeks. I won't gonna be writing formally or much for the day since i only have 15 mins of "break" hehe. Err, Raya's been going on for almost a week now although it doesn't feel very much like it. But really, I don't care anymore :) I'm happy and satisfied with life.

For the past few days, I feel very much high-spirited. I won't gna write why that is and how it's so but let's just leave it at that :) My self-esteem is at its highest since I've been a good girl (I haven't been missing out lectures and I do stuff needed to be done) and I feel satisfied with myself or the one within me. Alhamdulillah!

OR... maybe I'm just saying this from all the caffeine intake I had in the noon..HAHA

I'm kidding. I've been feeling great for the past few days anyway! Unusually great.

That said, I'm scared if this actually means that something (at its worst) is going to happen because seriously, it's just been UNUSUALLY too good or just abnormally peaceful. Nauzubillah.

I guess the drama for the past 2 years (the fact that things happened one after another endlessly) had been too much that I forgot how "normal" life can feel like.

I pray that all of this doesn't mean anything. Amin!

Exams comin' up!
Focus, I shall :)

No comments: