Thursday 2 September 2010

Today just might be.............



So I was walking around Dunny, right... Wait, I'll start with what Lin2 was telling me (during her usual long steamy shower :P) . She said that the weather was very very unusual as she experienced a sunny day in one second and cloudy the very next when she was walkng towards the gym. Yeah, that quick!

So when I was off to finish my prep at the nearby KODAK photo shop, I was waiting for my picture (for my Raya cards) to get uploaded. And in the middle of that, the shop just suddenly went darker and gloomier in like matter of miliseconds. So I checked outside... and when my eyes hit the clouds, it was too overwhelming for my eyes as the clouds were suddenly filled with bright sunlight again. Gahhh! even my pupils didn't have much time to dilate theirselves!And this happened continually.

So I said (very cooly...) to the shopgirl, "The weather is unusual today, ey...?" Ceeeeeeeehhhh... mcm heroine dlm some sort of mystery its-the-end-of-the-world type of movie sajaaa (eg. Signs, The Happenings, The Day After Tomorrow etc) . Ehehehe, I've been watching M. Night Shiyamalan's movies, I'm glad you noticed ;P .
Irrelevant "-_-

Anyways, so she said, "Yeah.. funny ey? My mum was telling me earlier today that it might just snow tonight. I think itd go down to 2 degrees. But yea, maybe over the mountains only."

Dunny? Snow? Haha.. but it's SPRING? 0_O Anyways, so I continued walking to the PostShop and get my mails for the family sorted out and it was daaaaaaaaamn freezing like seriously, I actually got a headache from all the cold getting into my head. It was like winter all over again. And when I was done at PS (mind you, i was there for only 1-2 minutes), I went out again... and I suddenly felt warm... and maybe hot from the sun. God, it was unusual!

Even from the windows you can check the sun's brightness going on and off. Not a good day fr a walk, I tell you. Nevertheless, the bubble tea was worth it ;) Nyehehehehe

So anyways, wht I've been trying to say is, it might just be the Day that most people look forward to in this Holy Month of Ramadhan... The Day being Lailatul Qadr. But who knows :) It's always unfortunate how my period comes towards the end of the month =/ !

I completed Part 3 (maybe only 70-80% tho). And I shall now start revisiting (or without the re- fr some since I wasn't much alive during the week of its lectures) Part 4. Hagagaga~ And when's the exam, you ask? 10th of Sept. Does that ring any bell? Yep2 T_____T it may just be on Raya's first day.

me want more holiday :( ..





the idiot.

No comments: