Thursday 16 September 2010

I have the worst sleeping pattern.


Well, at least I think I do.


it's 1.24am.... fr an old Faezah, that'd be a hell of a time to NOT be sleeping. haha, what a change. my sleeping pattern differs from time to time nowadays. sometimes i sleep in the morning (around 4-5am) till noon and go for the afternoon classes. the sleeping pattern changes again when i would be in bed at normal time the night after that. a friend suggested that this might be the cause of the very irregular (abnormal) pattern of my period but i won't go into that. huhu.


Hands down, I'll admit then... I drank COFFEE this noon/morning (11am). ARGH! why is it that my body cannot tolerate caffeine anymore? You see, once I take it in, I won't be sleeping till the next day how ever tired and restless my mind (and body) would be.




so i've been watching Oh! My Lady. I can't really say much about it but so far, it's been interesting :) . I didn't plan to watch it until I was craving for this classic drama, All About Eve that had Chae Rim in it but since the drama isn't much available online, I decided to check how Chae Rim's been doing and reminded myself of the new drama Oh! My Lady that she's in. So yeah, decided to watch it... especially since she's siding with Choi Si Won (first saw him at 18 vs 29, 2005 movie), the super junior hottieee~. So far, so good.



Aim for the night:

**Sleep at 3.30am
**Epidemiology Tutorial Prep (Might as well just study ae?)
**Watch Oh! My Lady (easiest aim ;D)

No comments: