Monday 31 May 2010

Busy Day

Assalamualaikum,

How are we all today? I just came from the surau, praying Asar. Had quite a long day and was just of a HUBS lab session which I, for once, truly enjoy. My lab partner isn't crappy like how it had been for the past few months and I finally had the guts to move over to my friends' table. So yeah, it was awesooome! And one of the teaching fellows were shaking her head against me & jaqy for being "naughty children" as she called us? And she just had to emphasise on a sarcasm of "yes... you're very mature... much more mature than any of the post-graduate students" against me when I claimed that I was "a mature girl". Hahaha, it was hillarious.

I have another lab in 5-10 mintues. A very busy busy day indeed. And I'm breaking my fast in 10 minutes as well. So yay! Happy happy! And got my HUBS results today which was a satisfactory but at least I get to finally target my marks for all subjects in the upcoming finals. Aja aja HUATING!

Love Life,
Love Everyone.

ps. I know i'm writing in a rush (5 minutes) but I am really that desperate to spend a wee time blogging. really, it prevents my head from bursting all over.

No comments: