Sunday 3 October 2010

I want to watch Russel Crowe!

STUDY ZONE at Cumberland College starts tomorrow (Less than a month to go for our final exams) So last night was a hectic drinking night for all of them. I swear, the lift smells of urine and the third and fourth floor (below) smells disgustingly terrible. ew. ew. ew. i just wonder what happened. on the second thought tho, i prefer not to know. ew.

Tonight was supposed to be a lazy movie night: GLADIATOR! :D Aku mau RUSSEL CROWE bah! Sipun jua ya tua sudah ah, he is still rockingly.. er... LOVABLE!




what made me want to watch it (So badly) is the new Russel Crowe's movie: ROBIN HOOD. Gila eh, so good. I loved every moment of it. It was everything I expected it to be :) . I just love Cate Blancett!


Sadly, GLADIATOR never happened 'cause the disc has gone rusty kali that it couldn't be played by my laptop. ofcourse, our first option was to watch it at the tv room of Zurin's corridor since it's very cozy there. however, the owang potehs couching there changed our mind and now, with the disc itself going all bitchy with my laptop, everything's basically canceled. oh wells, guess my date with Lem :P is just ain't happening. hahaha, and since we're very persistent, we're gna try it again tomorrow afternoon :) . so yea, since it happened that way, i thought it's like sign... a message or some sort that's begging me to stop fooling around and maybe, perhaps........................... open my books.



Ofcourse.........
that's not happening. Ever :P (kidding)



Anyways, if the disc won't work with the Xbox (at the tvroom) tomorrow then I'm gna head to Video Ezy and exchange it with a better one X( ! Aku. Mau. GLADIATOR. (sah dipanggil hantu movie)

No comments: