Monday 4 October 2010

I hope I will do well.

I have a lot of to do's in my list and hence, a lot of things to worry about. Darns! I am, ofcourse, trying to settle everything at one go but that's quite impossible for most. Hahaha like exams (I can't really bring that earlier, can I? nor do i want to anyway!), my presentation (ready but still nervous), my essay etc etc etccc !

Ok, musn't get too worked up. I probably am from the worst nap I had this afternoon... I think. Had it after watching GLADIATOR XD (it was so gooooood). As some would know, I hardly nap nowadays... in fact, I don't think I have napped for the past months since I've been going to afternoon lectures instead of the morning ones. Truth is, I hate morning ones. I just can't focus well. And all my brain ever wanted (whenever I went for them) was to get my body to shut down and bring me to never-ever land. So can you imagine what happened when I went for my HUBS lecture this morning? I snored. Now that I remember, I think I did snore. I initially thot I was awake when I did that for a booger beneath my nose and I answered so when Lem asked me, "Did you snore??" but now I'm thinking, "Jah, seriously... why the hell would you make such a loud noise for a booger?" . Enough said. It may just be the last time I go for my morning classes.

So yeah, worst nap + stomach ache = tired me. I did my presentation tho! :D Alhamdulillah that's all sorted and ready for (insyaAllah) Wednesday. It's not that difficult since it's about "glucometer", something that I can relate to because mummy uses it.... or rather, used it. I've got a few things to do tomorrow. One most important one would be my appointment at 11am.

Gna get two needles pierced through me for two vaccinations for two different diseases.

No comments: