Thursday 21 October 2010

I am dreading the finals.

Not much I can say...
HUBS did not go well. I am dissapointed.... with 2nd sem. 1st sem was all good you know: I wasn't very commited to my studies, I even slept in lectures MOST of the time... but the determination and the skills to cope with last-minute studies and revision were there. Even tho I commented the exam as only an "okay"... I was confident atleast to get the marks I needed and I got A which really made me proud. honestly.
but this time round, i knew it wasn't an A at all. Heck, if it's a B.. I'd be surprised. It was THAT bad... even before the exam, I had seen it already. The way I studies this sem had many faults in them and what made it worst was the fact that I had grown lazier... 1st sem was lazy enough but like I said, I got through with the right skills. Atleast that's what I think. Hence, the my grades have degraded in HUBS. Hopefully not a C, tho. How unfortunate that this is only the beginning of the finals ;( . a... bad sign... indeed.
InsyaAllah. I'll TRY harder (maybe.. i just can't trust myself anymore) for biochem.
InsyaAllah la....
man, i just wish i can blame you for everything.
but ofcourse, my studies is my responsibility. no one else's.
so i know everything is my fault. haih... "--_____-- ..
hopefully, it's a B. Amin.

No comments: