Tuesday 27 April 2010

Cold Nights...

Assalamualaikum,


It’s 9pm and I’m already falling asleep. Noooo~ Come on Jah! Your CHEM 191’s notes await you. Sleeping can be done later. Oh what am i saying... before I know it, my laptop wil be flooded by all the saliva “-__- (so unwoman)


I felt the day to have been unlucky and many signs, besides feelings, could back me up on this one. For instance, about 3 minutes after I placed myself at the private study slot, my lamp suddenly went dead and it was only mine among other slots in the corridor that encountered this “-_- .
Another example? I ran to get a drink at the vending machine since I realised I left my water back at Cumby (I love water T___T ). The previous guy who had been using the machine left his drink in it. And when I coined in for my water, the bottle pushed his energy drink to be popped out of the machine. So instead, I achieved HIS energy drink instead of the mineral water which I needed oh so desperately and is now stuck inside the machine.

Refusing to take out another $2 just for it, I went back and continued revising after sipping some water from the fountain. I still prefer it bottled though T__T since it can be used for days.

*sigh, even the weather was not in the mood. Terrible weather, today. It was so windy that I thought I was about to be lifted by the force of it. The weather has been getting stronger. Winter is definitely and my clothes are not enough. Getting the huge coat, as I found out this afternoon, will cost me $70 . Ohhh moneeeeeyyy $___________$ . I better call Mum first... I already know what her answer would be but.... sometimes asking for a person’s opinion, how indifferent it may be, is just a matter of listening better to our own opinion.

I don’t know how much of a good friend I am here but I try to be, anyway. I do feel I’ve given the wrong image to some but that never bothered me anyway. I know myself best. And I am happy with them, nevertheless. I mean, they are my family here and being a little too sloppy and careless, i may have to rely on them that more. I don’t know how many times have each of them helped me in so many different situations that I appreciate very much of esp the Limah 2x . Hahaha.

I am happy even more that I am not as EXTREMELY careless as I so think. Alhamdulillah. Seriously, when one knows me throughout my stay in Brunei or my life basically, one should know how completely careless I was everyweek or day even. My family knows best.

Ah yea, this Sat, after our Chem Exam during the morning, will be our BSA Movie Night (only for Bruneians) which will be held at the OUSA (5 minutes walk). Yay, I really hope it’d be worth the whole hard-work in getting through our studies for Chem AND Physics. Hehe.

Time to study!!!

Be Happy, regardless of your situation.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments: