Wednesday 28 April 2010

central library

currently at the central lib. with Lem at the next slot to mine. today was a fine. Woke up from a terrible sleep as my whole body ached but the morning blues dissapeared when i had the nicest breakfast anyone can ever have: vita oats, which i got from Mah. Thx, Mah! It's just like vita nestum but BETTER! Mwahaha ... And in my food-storage, i have so stock left and i'm not sharing! Mwahaha.

Speaking of food, my indomee completely ran out. I'm having a hard time surviving already for the past few days. Lol. and i fell in love with indomee goreng PEDAS which is packed with red-coloured wrappings instead of the usual one? You may think it would be spicy but it ain't at all! I mean come on! Who can be more of a spicy-phobic than i am? hence, def recommended. Need. To. Buy. Them

No comments: