Monday 26 April 2010

Blog Re-opened.

Salam,
I’ve been having some thought about re-opening my public blog. Maybe this can be a good start? And if this works out well (ie. updating it regularly), then i may publicise it. I had to shut it down about more than a year ago since I find a few of the things that I’ve written was a little too private and that everyone (that i care) pratically knew what my life was up to?

Since I haven’t been much active in facebook either, I thought maybe I can communicate with the other side of the world through my writings (my old-time passion). That is if they are ever interested in my doings & life over here.

Erm, well what’s up with me now? I’m in NZ, taking Health Sciences First Year as the First Year to MBBS (Medicine). I’m sorry I couldn’t inform everyone about it since the whole preparation was terribly chaotic. I was only awarded the day before I left Brunei (Can you imagine?). Before that, it was only a maybe? Especially since my result (among other millions of problems that arised in 2009) for Chem was INVALID (X) temporarily. Only the last week I was in Brunei was I notified of the correct result and Alhamdulillah, it was more than satisfactory =) especially considering the pain I went through 2009. So Alhamdulillah, with Allah’s Blessings, I’m doing the degree I have been most passionate in and doing it in a country that provides proffesional teaching and is environmentally green with heaps of friendly/smiley people. Alhamdulillah.
So far, life is still busy like hell. Infact, I’m studying (supposedly, really) for my PHSI 191 paper tmr which will be held during night time (7-8pm). Talk about bad timing! I really hope to start loving the paper (subject) ASAP to enhance my motivation in going through it but I can’t just yet. One day, insyaAllah.
I’ll be glad once it’s done. CHEM 191 will be on Sat tho. When will these exams be over! Huhu. COME ON JAH! SEMANGAT!! Remember the words that have been said by all your loved ones! SEMANGAT.
Ya Allah, please guide me towards the right path. Amin Ya Robbal Alamin.
Cheers, Everyone!
Salam.



No comments: