Tuesday 2 December 2008

i finally get to breathe

dear readers (if there's even any), sorry to have bored you all with my rather unattractive posts but really, my intention is never to entertain. they're words... one of my treasures that'd keep my memory going till the end of my life. i read this novel, love during the cholera it was named. and the doctor, in its story, mentioned how forgetful people should reside to this habit of noting or jotting down important things on a notebook so that they wouldn't be discouraged or be unjustly tagged as slackers. Being one, i think it's time to jot things (ie. thoughts) before time flies & i lose the millions of memories within me. i'm already starting to lose my childhood ones......

right, stuff to do by the end of the week:

  1. watch [rec] before any nightfall!
  2. play more with the chickens at our little farm atta back.
  3. a lil pics of farm!
  4. JOG!
  5. get ingredients for cupcakes (and i'm serious, yum!!)
  6. finish off the birthday letter :)
  7. get this blog ACTIVE!
  8. birthday greetings!
  9. R E L A X !

hmm... aight, i hope i can really complete all of 'em this time :P .. there's that new year's resolution as well tho.. gaaah~ hahha cam kana paksa saja bah. nyways uhuk uhuk.. lemme just start with my "7th" stuff to do right now... and i hope i'd be loyal to this one.

HAPPY ADVANCED 18th BIRTHDAY, JIKKIE!!!! sure hope you have a wonderful day tmorow which u will :) . ok ok , let's reminisce a lil. i've known jik for about *counting counting* waaa.. 7 years ;P . prolly the only BIS girl i still see around. hahaha. neways, i met jikkie when i was in year 6 arah BIS .. hmm... i remember I was in 6 SUTTON and she was in 6 HEALD, lurus kan jik? :P .. and i remember exactly how her first day went. hmm.. i guess u can call myself a silent observer that day :P .

i was having a Spelling class at the far corner room... yg closest to the Year 6's entrance door. and i remember i was just having a lucky glance whilst listening to Mr. Ferrier's words when I saw her, quite independantly, walking with her father (uncle pakai baju putih!!! ;P) and her 3 siblings. Yeah.. i already had the feeling that she wasn't at all like me (totally dependant). I was so interested to find out what happened to her then but I couldn't afford getting detention for it. hehehe. but i remember that i decided not to let this one go through what i've been through the previous year and promised myself in putting an effort to approach her. hahaha.. i remember my best friend, S**a, got so eeee .. biasalahh kanak2 and decided to break that precious friendship of ours. gaahh..

but anyways, jikkie was, really, the independant sort and i frikin' ADMIRE that special bit of her! hahaha.. well there ya go ziq .. something i never told you! :D hmm... consider that a present ah... CAUSE WHEN It COMES TO YOU, I ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM GETTING DECISIVE YOUR PRESENTS...yatah i always gave up and just gave you everything i thot of. hahahahaha! :P

- THE END -

No comments: