Wednesday 3 December 2008

Not at all a good routine / [REC]

The worst thing I hate about holidays is that I have to sleep so frikin’ late. Why is that? WHY? Hahaha. I know right. even this I whine about! Nada kan distresskan lagi bah! Hahaha! Well, at least it hasn’t been worst as it was during the years in KL. I slept at about 4 or 5am. Tsk tsk tsk. And I just can’t remember what I was staying up for!

But it was definitely unhealthy! That was before A-levels tho. And for that, A-levels really know how to discipline you, man. Like, getting a correct daily routine! I mean, that is if you’re so determined into getting a future… ‘cause the only way to succeed is by having that sort of daily routine! So go figure if you need to! :P

So yeah, I woke up with a headache the whole day since I only slept for 4 hours. I’m so not used to this “-__- but I forced myself anyway to wake up early. Part of the TCF syllabus: get up no later than 10am.

Anyways, brought my headache to as far as Muara. If my memory does not fail me, I think it was my first time there. Gila… it reminded me of a bit of an island in Iran mixed with one arah Indonesia! Not making any sense but seriously, the town really did bring me to the past. Mami wanted to bring me over to see some ships sailing by (ada kah??) but Dadi insisted that we should go for the Pantai Serasa instead. So we headed for the Pantai. In the end tho, after getting lost for about 15-20 minutes, we gave up and headed back to Berakas to pick Yum up arah stadium. Hahaha.

I FINALLY GET TO WATCH THIS:


[REC]


THIS MOVIE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! ESPECIALLY TO THOSE FANS OF RESIDENT EVIL OR ANY ZOMBIE-ISH SORT OF GAMES/MOVIES. Ok, being a FORMER horror-game-fanatic… the degree of how scary it was.. is like RESIDENT EVILs + SILENT HILL + CLOCK TOWER = [rec] … I’VE NEVER BEEN SO FRIGHTENED BY SUCH MOVIE. EVEN YUM! It’s mostly RE-ish la… ‘cause it’s more to zombies all within this sealed apartment. CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE THAT??? “SEALED”! How are you gonna survive with all of ‘em chasing after you then? Curious? WATCH IT! HIGHLY RATED AROUND THE GLOBE, YO! I CAN SAY IT’S ONE OF THE BEST HORROR MOVIES OF THE DECADE.

The fact that it was cam corded made it extra effective in bringing us into the screen. I’m not exaggerating. Haha. At least it’s how I felt… as well as Yum jua! She totally totallyyyy underestimated this movie. She had a feeling that it’d be just another common kind but heck! she was screaming here & there just as i was. we even had to watch it with the light open! Hahaha. But it would have been more fun with a bigger screen, bigger sound system and a bigger group of people.

I’d say watch it with a group of people… family or friends because trust me, you’d be more than entertained. Let’s just hope it won’t give any nightmares tho :PPP . Watch it! Take the adventure! GET YOUR ADRENALINE WORKING MORE THAN EVER!! ;P

man, i feel like i'm writing a part of the english exam ''write a handout with the purpose of persuading readers to watch [rec]. 700 words"


lotsalove xx.

ps. sorry if it doesn't match to your liking. i doubt that tho :)

No comments: