Sunday 21 November 2010

I am NEVER EVER staying at Belait Hospital. EVER!

I've been busy. There's always work to do whenever I try to get some rest. But I'm not complaining :D because at least boredom is out of my list of problems! Right now, for instance, I'm accompanying my mum making a huge batch of ikan kari spesiaaaal for Tg. Dulah's return from Hajj (although i'm not really much of a help really). I don't think I've been to such occasion before so hopefully, it'd be an experience. yahoo! gonna meet nini as well :D whom i've missed so much. hehe.


Anyways, Hamdi just returned from his yet another on-call night at Belait's laboratory. and with his return came another story of ghost! experienced by Kiman (our driver). Hahaha. last week, I was FORCED to tag along Hamdi since it's dangerous for him to be alone. Apparently all other lab on-callers have been doing the same except they bring their friends or brothers over to the lab and hangout. Fortunately (for hamdi), he had ME. ME ME ME ME ME MEMEMEME!Gahh~ I couldn't understand the reason to why my being would help but in the end, I was successfully persuaded...... and in much further end, I understood why.


My experience wasn't very much of an experience... but it was DEFINITELY something and DEFINITELY a first! So it was 11pm. I was lying on the on-call bed and Hamdi on the floor. I couldn't sleep because new environment doesn't work out well for me. I read all the do'a already. And so... with my eyes shut and my brain asking me politely to sleep, I was concious of my surroundings ESPECIALLY my ears. So I started hearing children playing and talking loudly against the wall next to mine. And for few minutes, I was relieved to hear people nearby. Until... I heard HEAVY footsteps coming from the lab as if someone was running or geting chased by another person followed by children's laughter. And I thot, shit.. shit.. shit.. there's only me and Hamdi in this lab. It's just impossible impossible impossible impossible. I also heard the machines going wild... unusally noisy than it previously was. But I tried to think rationally that it functions differently during the night. Conclusion? Slept at 2.

The next day, I decided to confront Hamdi. And ONLY THEN did he start telling me the truth about the place, the fact that a lot of the workers beside Hamdi himself experienced things... like a hot nurse walking by with an old uniform who was heading to a dead-end, children laughters everywhere, curtains flicking etc etc.

And I told Hamdi that I heard people beside the wall. And guess what he said? That place has been empty for many years. It used to be the pediatrics department and now, there's just nothing against the wall, like a space to another building, a building where bodies are kept. Faloi eh Faloi. And then I asked about the machines if it has some sort of NIGHT mode and ofcourse.... there's just no... such... thing.

Anyways, Kiman's story is different. He actually confronted with it. Not a story to share in a blog! HAHA.

Gottago!

No comments: